Legoland Florida Releases Safety Guidelines for Guests Playing Pokémon GO
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort Releases Safety Guidelines for Guests Playing Pokémon GO
WINTER HAVEN, Fla. (July 12, 2016) – At LEGOLAND® Florida Resort we believe #AwesomeAwaits for kids seeking to “catch ‘em all” as they play Pokémon GO, the tremendously popular new app. Pokémon haven been spotted throughout the resort and guests are welcome to play during their visit, but the resort has issued a few ground rules to ensure a safe search.
Rules for a safe Pokémon GO quest at LEGOLAND Florida Resort:
- Even a Pokémon Master must stay within guest areas. Please don’t climb any fences or follow any Pokémon into employee only areas.
- No catch is worth sacrificing your safety. All play must pause throughout the duration of your ride until you exit the ride.
- Be sure not to bump into one of our more than 28 thousand LEGO® models – that could hurt!
- With more than one hundred Pokémon to catch, be sure to stay hydrated.
- If you find a Pokémon at the Fun Town Pizza Pasta Buffet, let the nearest Model Citizen know, we prefer pepperoni over Poké Balls.
- If hours of play have unleashed the power of your phone, recharge in the Imagination Zone.
- If your wild encounter leads you to Wyldstyle, keep in mind she may need to stop for a selfie with another guest before you can make your catch.
Also, if you’re interested in financially supporting us, consider giving us a small donation every month via Patreon. The next Patreon supporter gets 8 maps!