ScareLA 2017 Reveals a Dark Zone of Epic Proportions! August 5th & 6th, LA Convention Center
ScareLA 2017 Reveals a Dark Zone of Epic Proportions!
LOS ANGELES, CA – July 19, 2017 – Welcome to SCARYWOOD! ScareLA is proud to present its biggest and most immersive dark experience to-date! Enter Scarywood, a spooky town out-of-place and out-of-time where fans will be able to mingle with its ghoulish residents and explore it’s creepy carnival, spooky streets and more!
The 60,000 sq.ft. dark hall will include:
- The world premiere of ‘Flatline” a groundbreaking new virtual reality experience where the audience can experience having a near-death experience in the back of a real ambulance and going to the other side and coming back irreversibly changed!
- ‘Rose MacBeth’ a blindfolded knife fight graveyard, presented by Wise Guys Events and a two-time Developers Choice Award winner!
- ‘The Summoning’ an exclusive AR experience from Clever Fox and director, Dekker Dreyer. A group of explorers will enter the basement of the Magnolia Hotel and with their smartphones reveal a hidden dimension of the gruesome and untouched crime scene of occultist Raphael Davidson who went on a killing spree in 1987.
- ‘ZTag Zombie Infection Arena’ an interactive game experience where four groups of humans are tasked with discussing the future of ‘The Safe Zone’, an area inhabited by humans after Los Angeles was destroyed by the undead. Fans can choose which group to join, including the undead and will have free will as to whom they will award their loyalty!
- ‘Debis’ Halloween 3D’ a UV blacklight maze with a surreal vibe and where monsters will abound!
Check out the Flatline trailer:
ScareLA will take place on August 5-6 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Tickets for the convention are still available for purchase, but all monsters must act now before quantities die out!
For more information, visit www.scarela.com.
# # #
ScareLA is the world’s first summer Halloween convention. Situated in the entertainment capital of the world, the event celebrates the American scare season traditions and the diverse cultural heritage of the Greater Los Angeles region. Featuring hundreds of specialty vendors, education programming, world-class industry presentations, ScareLA draws thousands of professionals, fans and families from the U.S. and abroad to celebrate Halloween early every summer. ScareLA is one of the fastest growing independent fan conventions in the U.S. addressing a $10 billion Halloween industry worldwide.
Official Hashtag: #ScareLA
ScareLA Website: http://www.scarela.com
ScareLA’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/
ScareLA’s Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/
ScareLA’s Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/
ScareLA’s YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/