Ring in the New Year at Knott’s Berry Farm
KNOTT’S BERRY FARM LIGHTS UP THE NIGHT
WITH A SPECTACULAR FIREWORK DISPLAY TO RING IN THE NEW YEAR
ALSO FEATURING LIVE MUSIC, DANCE PARTIES, ENTERTAINMENT & MUCH MORE!
BUENA PARK, CA (December 2018) – The countdown to the New Year is on at Knott’s Merry Farm! With special fireworks, live entertainment, and extended hours, plus Knott’s signature rides and attractions, Knott’s New Year’s Eve celebration is the place to experience an unforgettable night.
Unique one-night-only entertainment serves up fun for a variety of ages and interests including a family-friendly comedian, dance lessons and more. Guests are invited to count down to the New Year with festive music, party hats, noisemakers, and endless fun. To culminate the evening and the final seconds of 2018, Knott’s will light up the night sky with a dazzling firework display at the stroke of midnight.
· Martini Pop Swing Band is on hand to play the slickest standards ever. Professional swing dancers and instructors will be there to make sure guests don’t miss a single step.
· The Calico Mine Stage will blast unforgettable pop and rock music courtesy of the ladies of The Suffragettes. It’ll have guests dancing in the aisles.
· DJ Howly brings the party to the farm for a special New Year’s celebration with high-energy music and dancing taking place at the Calico Mine Stage.
· Next to the Calico Mine Stage, the PEANUTS characters will be posing for pictures with guests to celebrate the New Year.
· The stage will be set at Boardwalk BBQ as two sets of 88 keys go head to head in full keys wage war with PianoMania Dueling Pianos.
· Family-friendly comedian, Chipper Lowell, brings his hilarious comedy, magic and audience participation to the Bird Cage Theatre.
· Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies, four country boys from deep in the hills of Anaheim will have the crowd’s toes tappin’, hands clappin’ and guts bustin’. The best darn tootin’ entertainment this side of the Santa Ana freeway. The comical and musical number can be seen at the Wagon Camp.
· Fiesta Plaza will feature DJ JC playing upbeat music and will host a dance instructor to teach guests how to dance the Latin way.
· Midnight Fireworks Spectacular, guests canring in the New Year with a bang as the park’s skies wonderfully light up for an aerial fireworks display that will leave the young and young at heart in awe.
· A New Year’s Eve celebration is not complete without a delicious meal. Spur’s Restaurant is serving up a special New Year’s Eve buffet from 4pm-10pm; prices are $34.99+tax for adults, $29.99 for Seniors (62 and over0 and $18.99+ tax for kids (11 and under).
In addition to the special New Year’s Eve entertainment, guests can experience all the magic of Knott’s Merry Farm’s festive lineup of entertainment, delectable food, and holiday shopping including:
· Merry Christmas, Snoopy! In this exciting show filled with whimsical and spectacular ice skating, Snoopy enjoys all of the best parts of the season including trimming the Christmas tree, awaiting Santa’s arrival and attending the festive Christmas Ball!
· When the sun sets on the farm, the buildings and paths in Ghost Town twinkle brightly to the beat of holiday favorites as snow gently falls. Park goers can enjoy the nightly Snow and Glow experience on School House Road and Main Street in Ghost Town.
· Another nighttime tradition at Knott’s Merry Farm is the joyous Tree Lighting Ceremony. The Calico Tree Lighting Ceremony features the Calico Bell Choir and the mayor of Calico gathering around the tree for an illuminating Christmas celebration.
· The holiday season celebration continues in Camp Snoopy with a lively performance at the Camp Snoopy Theater A Peanuts Guide to Christmas features delightful mash ups of holiday songs with a cheerful and heartwarming dose of the Peanuts Gang.
· In the intimate setting of Ghost Town’s historic Bird Cage Theatre, catch a live performance of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol or O. Henry’s A Gift of the Magi.
· Savor the ultimate comfort foods with Knott’s world-famous holiday treats. Santa’s Christmas Cabin serves up holiday delights like Santa’s homemade cookies, mouthwatering pastries, winter wine, craft beer, and more. Guests can also enjoy the fresh made-to-order churros from the Churro Factory as well as the legendary cooking at Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant.
· In Ghost Town, the streets transform into a shopping wonderland with the Knott’s Christmas Crafts Village that offers dozens of local artisans selling their unique gifts.
Knott’s New Year’s Eve Celebration is included with regular daytime admission. Park hours on New Year’s Eve are 10am to 1am. A 2019 Knott’s Season Pass is a great way to visit. Season Passes offer unlimited visits in 2019 plus new 2019 Season Passes can be used for one free admission in 2018, including New Year’s Eve!
And for a limited time, Season Passes can be purchased online for as low as $95 or 8 payments of $10 after initial payment. Payment plan only available online. Plus applicable taxes and fees for online orders. To purchase Season Passes or tickets, or for more information about Knott’s Berry Farm, visitwww.knotts.com or download the Knott’s mobile app for your smartphone today. And join the conversation using #KnottsNYE.
Coaster Chit Chat will be there enjoying this festive end to 2018 and welcoming the exciting 2019 season. With the opening of Calico River and hosting ACE’s Coaster Con, it will be another exciting year at the Farm.
# # #